It is so easy to spend Sunday night’s curled up on the catch watching your favourite tv shows. Unfortunately though, Monday morning rolls around and the week begins while we are chasing our tails from the get go.
Taking the time to make a plan for your week is priceless. It’s up to you to personalise this and apply your planning to what you want to get out of your week. For me I like to do the following.
- Plan my exercise into my week, both gym and cycling
- Plan my dinner meals for the week (if this isn’t done already)
- Review and plan my work week
- Stay on top of trivial events during the week
- Fill in a small to do list of highest priority tasks for the week
It’s still Sunday night and I don’t love to feel like I’m working the whole night, so I keep it brief and try to smash out my planning in 1-2hrs.
Here’s to a good week.