Here’s one for you. How often do you see a diet plan, an exercise plan, a success plan, a plan to help you lose bad habits and create new ones. They are everywhere and all designed to help you become a better person and achieve those results you are after. There are key principles that most good plans follow and there are simple universal truths out there, that if we just trust the system and keep putting one foot in front of the other it will all pay off. See some examples below of some common plans and systems.
- tithe or give 10% of your income – if you give you will receive
- visualising your goals and affirmations – if you believe you will achieve
- eating Paleo for improved health – eating more natural and less processed
- reading daily – improving yourself daily
- writing daily – improving yourself daily
These are just a few examples of things that you may not see huge results in overnight, and let’s be honest anything good comes through persistence and hard work. We need to take hold of some of these principles that have personal applications and stay on track. Daily choose to put one foot in front of the other and trust the system, trust that you are on track and you will achieve!
Stand back and watch the compound effect of these principles take place.